Our Network: Hot Models N Celebrities | Bollywood's Hot Videos | Hot Pics | Hot Bollywood Pics | Hot Pics

PHOTOS GALARY / DESI MASTI / MODELS & CELEBRITIES / HOT BOLLY BABES

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Freida Pinto - Cosmopolitan India (March 2009)

Slumdog Millionaire babe Freida Pinto is on cloud 9 after thumping success of movie at Oscars. She got a place at International level with just a single movie. Its a quiet a big achievement. She is the cover girl for Cosmopolitan India March 2009 issue.

“The baffled look Jamal (Dev Patel) had when he won the money (in the film) is pretty much my expression any time I see an A-lister on the red carpet,” laughed the 24-year-old actress. “I’m just trying to enjoy it as much as I can, because it happens only once in a lifetime. It’s a blessing and I need to learn to relish and savor each moment, so that’s what I’m doing. And, most importantly, breathe!!”

For the cover Freida wears a fringe Christian Dior minidress. She is indeed a magazine girl for the month. Here are complete sets of Pictures from Cosmopolitan Magazine.

0 Comments: